The ASC meets in the Unite Glasgow Office John Smith House,
145-165 West Regent Street,
Glasgow G2 4RZ
The Action Sub-Committee (ASC) has been set up to help the Branch organise support for industrial disputes and demonstrations etc. All Branch members are welcome to attend. Copies of the minutes of previous ASC meetings can be downloaded here
Next Meeting: Thursday 9th May 2019 12.30p.m.
1. Welcome & Apologies (Minute taker required)
2. Reflections on the May Branch meeting a) Jackson Cullinane talk; b) other speakers – Jim Friel; Bob Gillespie; Alan Richardson. What did we learn?
3. May Day Rally (feedback)
4. Area Activists Open meeting 16th May (What needs to be raised/asked?)
5. Age Scotland article:- Discuss statement “ We know from our research that 200,000 older Scots will go half a week or more without a phone call or visit from anyone – with half of all over 75s saying their main form of company is their TV or pet.” Should we be showing more concern for Unite members who cannot attend?
6. The Equalities Act Course 27th May
8. DONM: Thursday 13th June 12.30pm ( need someone to chair the meeting)